Rafael de Tikun Olam: 18% CBD and 1% THC – Medical Cannabis
Marihuana seeds of the Rafael de Tikun Olam variety contain 18% CBD and only 1% THC. Perfect for medical cannabis treatments.
Tikun Olam is the leading provider of medicinal Cannabis in Israel, as well as advocates for the use of medicinal Cannabis in Israel.
Tikun Olam is a company focused since its inception to develop medical marijuana of the highest quality. For them, it has always been one of the most important goals that patients have the best quality and receive the best care.
Tikun Olam has a unique treatment method that includes Cannabis as a central part of the care of its patients who in most cases suffer from a chronic or terminal illness.
Tikun Olam has one of the world’s largest experiences in the safe and effective use of medical marijuana in the care of its patients.
The facilities of Tikkun Olam, where the Rafael and Avidekel varieties are also produced, are located in northern Israel and have the highest safety standards.
In 2007 the Israeli Ministry of Health gave them permission to start planting 50 Cannabis plants for medicinal use. This was the beginning. Today they ensure the quality of their marijuana and seeds with ISO 9001 quality certification.
One of its most appreciated varieties is Rafael, which has 18% CBD and only 1% THC
The use of the Rafael variety is especially indicated for treatments of:
- Cancer : Cannabinoids have antineoplastic properties, which fight cancer cells, such as chemotherapy.
- Chronic Pain : Medicinal treatments with Marijuana to help improve these symptoms.
- Parkinson .
- Croen and Colitis : Studies suggest the possibility, that cannabis does indeed have a beneficial effect on the activity of the disease.
- Arthritis : Medicinal Marijuana is very beneficial in the treatment of inflammatory diseases.
- Multiple Sclerosis : Medicinal Cannabis to help make symptoms more bearable.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) : Medical cannabis can help people affected by PTSD cope with its effects.
- Neurological Conditions : Cannabis has shown beneficial effects on neurological problems (nervous system) due to the role of endocannabinoids (active substances derived from the cannabis plant) and endocannabinoids (cannabinoids produced by our body) and its action on the nervous system .