How To Make An Indoor Cannabis Crop
Let’s see what important aspects must be taken into account when making an indoor crop:
- It can germinate in water: It is a very simple method, but when being in the water you have to take into account things like that can not lower the temperature or that can not be many days in the same water or it can rot. The steps to germinate in water are:
– Take a glass of warm water, preferably distilled water and pour the seeds inside, then place it in a dark and warm place (it is important a temperature that is around 25º ambient). Today there are specific products to
mix with water. For example Seed Booster Plus or X-Seed.
– On the following days check that the seeds will be opening and showing the root. Some seeds may take longer than others.
– if at 3 days have not germinated remove them and put them in substrate.
– As we are showing the root we can plant in the pots with the substrate 0.5 cm or 1 cm deep, then pressing a little soil to stimulate the outbreak.
- For those who do not like the glass method, you can use the following, as it is clean and safe for beginners:
– Take a bowl and put a napkin or some toilet paper.
– Moisten with water (better distilled) by spraying, without getting soaked, you can mix a little Seed Booster Plus or X-Seeds with water.
– Put the seeds on the wet paper, separated from each other.
– Cover them with another layer of paper and repeat the operation of spraying the water.
– Close with another same dish given the turn and then place it in a dark and warm place.
– Check that the seeds will be opening and showing the root.
– Watch that the paper does not dry, as the plants would die.
– As you show the root, proceed to plant them.
- Substrate for germination: They are products manufactured expressly to germinate seeds, the best known is rock wool:
– Take a little hot water (best distilled) and throw small rock wool buckets into the bowl. You can mix the water with a little Seed Booster Plus or X-Seeds.
– Let them soak well, are caught one by one and squeeze strongly with the hand to remove the excess water.
– Make a hole with a cutter, right in the middle of one of the faces of the rock wool bucket that reaches almost to the bottom.
– Introduce a seed in each bucket, to a depth of half a centimeter and put them in a warm place (preferably a mini greenhouse).
– A few days will begin to sprout the plants through the hole. Be careful not to dry the rock wool completely, or to soak it too much.
- The simplest of all to seed the seed directly in the pot with the substrate previously moistened with water, and we recommend some specific product such as Seed Booster Plus or X-Seeds. Place the seeds 0.5 or 1 cm deep, pressing the soil a little once the seed has been deposited to stimulate the bud. Keeping it moist and in the sun in 4 or 10 days the outbreak will begin to appear.